Tuesday 5 March 2013

Apple TV and video

Had a frustrating experience with appserver when trying to stream a movie file- on the other hand Apple TV worked flawlessly at the staff meeting with a number of us able to mirror in turn.
I am currently on a learning curve with video and Fronter. I can upload photo roll items to Fronter but can't view them on the iPad if I then try to open the subsequent Fronter file. I have been unable to view any QT files in Fronter on my iPad though I can open wmv movies as I get an 'open in' option when I try. There are a number of free apps that can open these files.
I also wanted to import a video from my dropbox into Keynote and couldn't figure out a way that didn't use hyperlinks. PhotoSync provided a neat solution to this.
And finally on matters video, I bought a 'premium' app on the strength of a Creative Cow newsletter TouchEdit that promises pro video editing on my iPad.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment