Tuesday 3 April 2012

PDF files etc

One of the ways that I have been using my iPad in school on a regular basis is to store as much exam materials as possible on it. As a result, I have my A level texts, specifications, past papers etc stored as PDF files in iBooks using the collections function. I have also been using GoodReader and PDFPen to annotate past papers (hooked up to the IWB), Unfortunately, you can't export files from iBooks to other apps. Nor can you rename them.
An alternative approach could be to send them to GoodReader from Safari, rename them there if necessary, and upload to Dropbox and or mark them up in GoodReader or send them to PDFPen for further editing. This is one I think I shall use in future as well as keeping the PDFs I need for ready reference in iBooks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment